Sunday, August 2, 2015

Welcome to Kinder Prep!

School starts on Monday, Aug. 10th!  I am so excited to meet each and everyone of your little ones.  I wanted to share a little bit about myself before school gets started. 

  My name is Rose Ebling.  I live in Jeffersonville, IN with my wonderful husband, Sean.  We have two sweet little boys, SJ and Asher.  SJ is two years old, loves to play outside, and eat ice cream.  Asher is 6 months, loves to jump, and watch SJ.  


 I have taught Kindergarten for five years.  I love to teach reading and to get kids excited about their learning.  I believe that children are naturally curious and it is my joy to foster that curiosity and help them reach their goals.  I look forward to preparing your child for Kindergarten and helping reach their goals this year.  It's going to be a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment